Monday, April 14, 2008

Timing is everything!

Well, it seems to be a common trend in my life; I try to do something for someone else and I get hurt or burned in the process. Nathan and I went up to Maine to start opening my folks house for their return. There a 2 foot tall snow pile (on top of 6 inches of solid ice) at the opening of the driveway. We started shoveling it snow off so the air and sun could melt the ice. Well... long story short, I shovelled and twisted and my back went out and sent me to my knees. Keep in mind I am supposed to leave for Singapore on Friday morning. So... I went to the ER and got some meds to try ot help with spasms, pain, and inflamation. I am in bed trying to allow it to get better.

Regards,

Scott Whitten
By working on knowledge, skill, and desire, we can break through to new levels of personal effectiveness as we break with old paradigms. All three components must be present. ~Stephen R. Covey

www.myspace.com/witbits
www.linkedin.com/in/scottwhitten

No comments:

We were on TV!


View My Stats