Well my friends… what a blur the last couple days (I think it has only been a couple) have been.
We departed on Friday afternoon for Club Med Ria Bintan in Indonesia. It was an hour long boat trip and it was so hot. I had never stayed at a Club Med before…. I tell you the truth…. If I could afford it I would go every year! It is one price for almost everything included in your room cost.
It was the most beautiful place I have ever seen… Ok the most beautiful tropical paradise I have ever seen. It was so hot and humid but we had an absolutely grand time for Friday evening- Monday morning. They control the quantity of guests and I never had to wait for anything and there was always enough chairs or whatever to go around.
This trip was a very special treat but there was one big gapping thing missing: My Wife. Then it would have been perfect! It gets 5 stars from me! I realized I must be a loser husband because my wife deserved this treat much more than I did. I was really dreading her being at home for two weeks and three weekends without a break- that is not fair for anyone! My inlaws flew her and the boys our for spring break this week- I am so grateful! I know the time with them and all their friends is much needed and over due. Poor Crosby has only one friend that he place with maybe once every other week. Anyway- the boys are "in heaven" getting to see Carly and Noah and uncle Chris and Aunt Joy and Owen in Isabel and Andrew and Emily. You know… we are really rich!
Singapore is a beautiful city and is most enjoyable. It is a tad on the hot side heating up to almost 107F heat index. It does not feel crowded at all. I am very anxious to get home though. I miss my Peeps (people)!
I will sign off for now but hopefully get back on the daily updates until Friday. I am scheduled to leave at 7:15AM Saturday and arrive in Manchester at 6:30PM on Saturday (I think…. Time wise it will be Sunday for me I think… who knows!).
Here are some photos from my hotel, the office and Club Med:
Love you all!
Scott
Ria Bintan: http://www.clubmed.com.sg/cgi-bin/clubmed55/SP/villagesHeading.do?PAYS=362&LANG=AE&CODLSC=RBIC
Google Map Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=1.18292,104.335871&spn=0.038101,0.058022&t=h&z=14

No comments:
Post a Comment