I cannot get over how humid it is here. It is absolutely amazing - and uncomfortable. We had another extremely productive day of work here yesterday. In some sense we are really redefining how our companies global teams work and deliver.
I have been taking a taxi to the office rather than walking the 5-10 min walk due to my back and the humidity. I decided to brave the walk last night on the way home. The back was very sore after but more importantly… I was soaked from head to toe!
There is nothing else of any interest to note I guess. I have only been able to speak with Jolie once since I have been here and have not talked with my boys at all. I try in the morning (there evening) and in the evening (their morning) but it just has not workout I guess.
What's Next? For my family, they leave for Spring Break in Kokomo:
...Theres a place called kokomo. Thats where you wanna go to get away from it all…
Oh… Kokomo Indiana I mean. And I am headed to Club Med Indonesia.
Tune in next time for- Where in the world!- Who know's what adventures lie in wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment