Friday, June 13, 2008

No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. Their behavior is always normal. - Bill Cosby




Today is the day I leave South Africa. I have had a wonderful time although I would have liked to have more time to see everything. We went to a street market and looked at all the crafts from stone and wood carvings to tin containers to metal sculptures. They were very nice and quite amazing. The craftsman were very nice as well.



After that we went to a restaurant called Carnivores. As you may guess it is a meat restaurant where you can get lots of interesting meats. I had the following meats:



Blesbock

Kudu

Warthog

Ostrich

And Croc

The weather has been beautiful and we have had a productive time. I look forward to seeing my family again.


Godspeed,

Scott




No comments:

We were on TV!


View My Stats