I woke up this morning at 4AM and could not get back to sleep. I got up and tried to watch the sun rise but there was too much fog. In fact All day there was fog and it was breezy and I am not sure it got above 55F. The group of people I work with is a highly productive and highly competent group of people who work hard and play hard. A few of them managed to go to a lion and rhino petting zoo of sorts and also go on safari where they saw lions, hippos, giraffes and were charged by a rhino. The place we are staying is nice, clean and quiet. Tomorrow we venture out into Jo'burg to go to our corporate headquarts (campus).
To eat today I had eggs and toast for breakfast. Vegtable soup (2nd best ever) Carrots, zucchini, and potatoes for lunch and for dinner I had beef fillet and sausage. It was good.
I have tried to touch base at home but as usual they are probably busy playing and having fun. If you talk to them tell them hello for me as I doubt they have time to read this!
Godspeed,
Scott

No comments:
Post a Comment