Friday, March 28, 2008

What does Scott have in common with Matt Lauer and Carmen?




Well gang,
The big news is I will be traveling 7-10 days a month (mostly international) for the next year - 18 months. Jolie and I have really struggled with it but it is a good opportunity and well... I really did not have a say (call me if you want more info) and so we are trying to make the best of it. I leave on Sunday morning to be in San Diego for a week or so. Then I am back for a week or so... then it is off to Singapore and Indonesia- two places new for me.
I know it could be worse and harder etc... the reality is though.... that I really love my wife and my boys. The boys are really into dad and I hate the fact that my job has placed jolie in the role of a single parent and that I am not here for her to have breaks etc. People have said- you'll get used to it.... to be honest- I DON'T WANT TO. I love my family. Anyway, my plan to to keep this updated while I travel so my kids and others who care can observe the world through my eyes. I would love to hear from you and I know Jolie would love to hear from you for sanities sake. So... here I go!!!
Regards,

Scott Whitten
By working on knowledge, skill, and desire, we can break through to new levels of personal effectiveness as we break with old paradigms. All three components must be present. ~Stephen R. Covey

www.myspace.com/witbits
www.linkedin.com/in/scottwhitten

No comments:

We were on TV!


View My Stats