Sunday, March 30, 2008

Landed



Well friends,


I managed to get myself out of bed at 4AM this morning and drag my family ( I know I know) at 5AM to the airport. Since that time I have flown from Manchester, NH to Chicago, IL and from there to San Diego. It is kind of funny… the locals all have their knit hats and hoods on. It is very cold… almost 50!


BTW.... the first person to comment on what is at 32degrees 58min N and 117degrees 16 min W at an elevation of 68ft gets 5 bonus points!

Anyway, the boys were very cute while they teetered between asleep and awake. They both said at different times something to the tune of I hope you have a good time. Give Jolie and the boys a call to check on them when you think of it. This new traveling game has us all trying to figure out what is what. Well, I am headed for a nap. We'll see what adventures await tomorrow!




Godspeed,




Scott

No comments:

We were on TV!


View My Stats